SWITCHING TO SOLAR ENERGY
As the benefits of relying on a clean source of renewable energy become more understood, more Sydneysiders are making the move to solar power than ever before. Electricity consumers in Sydney have experienced substantial increases in electricity bills in the last few years – and electricity prices are only going to get more expensive with time. Becoming independent or reducing the reliance on public electricity mains means that not only will you save money on growing electricity bills, but you’ll be enhancing your property for the future.
Solar energy is a clean, sustainable power generation source that relies purely on sunlight. Rather than burning harmful fossil fuels, solar power relies on a clean resource that does not produce any emissions. Taking steps to move away from traditional greenhouse gas-emitting sources means paving the way for a cleaner, more sustainable future.
With ample year-round sunshine, Sydney is the ideal location for solar energy and solar panel installation for both commercial and residential properties. Wherever you’re located in Sydney, we’ll custom-design and tailor a solar power system to take advantage of the sunlight available, whether it be facing north or otherwise. Part of the clean energy council, Captain Green are paving the way for a cleaner future with our small scale 3-5kw solar systems, to our 30kw commercial solar systems.
We’re passionate about helping others to embrace the benefits of moving to solar energy in Sydney; whether it be reducing their power bills, taking advantage of sustainable resources or doing their bit for the environment. If you have any questions about how much money you can save with solar PV and Sydney solar panels, contact us today – we’re always more than happy to answer any enquiries about clean energy. Leave your number or email address on the contact form for us to give you a call back!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF SOLAR PANELS IN SYDNEY?
There are several great benefits of installing solar panels in Sydney.
• Cost Savings: Depending on the type of solar panels installed, your specific location and the amount of energy your family uses on a daily basis, you can save hundreds or even thousands of dollars per year in energy costs. Use our convenient solar power savings calculator to find out how much money you can save each year.
• Great ROI: Solar panels can provide a great return on your investment. You should have no trouble recovering the initial solar panels cost in Sydney over the lifetime of your solar system.
• Solar Energy Rebates: Home and business owners that choose solar power may be eligible for solar panels in Sydney rebates under the Small-scale Renewable Energy Scheme.
• Increased Property Value: Not only can the addition of solar panels to your property serve as an increased incentive to home buyers, but it can increase the overall value of your home. Using the best solar installers in Sydney and keeping your solar panels well maintained can help to maximise your home’s value.
• Reduced Carbon Footprint: Solar power is without a doubt better for the environment than using the power grid alone. Taking small steps to minimise your carbon footprint, such as using your appliances during the daytime hours and installing energy-efficient light bulbs, can go a long way in protecting the environment.
• Peace of Mind: Unfortunately, many families across the country are worried about ever-increasing electricity rates. Opting for solar energy in Sydney can give you peace of mind knowing that your home or business won’t be affected by these growth rates.
THE CAPTAIN GREEN SOLAR PROCESS
The process begins with a simple over the phone consultation, where we’ll discuss your site, your current electricity expenses, the solar technology you’re looking for and how much power you’d like to generate with your new solar panels in Sydney. We offer a spectrum of solar solutions to suit a wide variety of large and small scale sites.
If your property is a good candidate for solar panels Sydney, we’ll get started on designing a customised solar energy system for the site. In order to maximise your energy production with solar, we prioritise creating solar systems that are entirely tailored to the orientation and positioning of your site, and how much power you plan on generating with your new solar energy systems.
Next, we’ll get started with the solar panel installation Sydney process. Operating with the best solar panel installers Sydney has to offer, our qualified technicians will handle everything within the implementation process, from permits to inspections and interconnection. Regardless of your system size, we strive to make this part of the process as seamless as possible.
Finally, you’ll be all set up with your new solar power system from Captain Green Solar. You’ll notice the difference in electricity bills savings almost immediately. Once the entire solar panel installation Sydney process is complete, all of our customers receive ongoing after-sale support for all enquiries, maintenance and solar power services. Customer service is at the core of everything that we do, from the initial phone consult to our post-installation support where you can always contact us.
At Captain Green Solar, we are committed to prioritising our solar Sydney customers, ensuring that every need is met with our high-quality solar systems. If you’d like to enquire about a customised Sydney solar system, contact us via phone or email address today. We’re your go-to residential and commercial solar retailer for all solar technology in Sydney.
WHAT TYPE OF SOLAR PANELS DO WE OFFER IN SYDNEY?
We carry only top-quality products manufactured by the best solar panel suppliers in Sydney. Some of the best solar panels in Sydney we carry are:
- JinkoSolar Cheetah Plus
- JinkoSolar Tiger N-Type
- Q Cells Q.Peak Duo-G6+
- LG NeOn2
- Aleo X59
Our solar energy experts work directly with property owners to help them determine which solar technology options are right for them.
We strongly recommend that our customers purchase one of our solar panel packages. In addition to solar panels from one of the leading solar suppliers in Sydney, our packages include an inverter, roof mounting and electrical kits, as well as complete solar panel installation in Sydney.
We offer five levels of solar power systems in Sydney to ensure every customer can obtain the amount of solar power they need.
- 3kW Solar System: This system typically includes 8 to 12 panels and produces between 10 and 13kWh daily.
- 5kW Solar System: This system typically includes 14 to 17 panels and produces between 16 and 21kWh daily.
- 6kW Solar System: This system typically includes 18 to 24 panels and produces between 24 and 28kWh daily.
- 7kW Solar System: This system typically includes 21 to 25 panels and produces between 28 and 32kWh daily.
- 10kW Solar System: This system typically includes 27 to 33 panels and produces between 36 and 42kWh daily.
- 15kW Solar System: This system typically includes 40 to 50 panels and produces between 54 and 64kWh daily.
- 20kW Solar System: This system typically includes 55 to 60 panels and produces between 72 and 85kWh daily.
- 30kW Solar System: This system is typically best for commercial use and includes 82 to 100 solar panels and produces between 109 and 127kWh daily.
When you contact us, our solar power specialists will explain your options and solar panels in Sydney prices to help you select the system that best meets your needs and fits your budget. We’re available on 1300 361 682 and email address via our contact form.
HOW DOES THE FEED-IN TARIFF IN SYDNEY WORK?
Feed-in tariffs are the amount of money an electric provider pays you for any excess solar energy collected and converted into AC power. All the unused energy your solar panel system collects is tracked and automatically kicked back to the power grid. Feed-in tariff rates vary greatly depending on your location and your chosen electricity provider. However, typical rates range from 8 to 12 cents per kWh.
We recommend contacting your electric provider directly to find out how their feed-in tariff program works and how much they pay for excess energy. The independent website WATTever helps consumers compare feed-in tariffs in their location. You can use this tool to determine which electric provider offers the best program in your area.
The best way to maximise your feed-in tariff payments is to use most of your electricity during peak sunlight hours. For example, try to use your major appliances, such as your dishwasher and washing machine, during these peak hours. You can also purchase energy-efficient appliances and light bulbs for your home or office.
HOW LONG DOES THE SOLAR INSTALLATION IN TAKE?
There are numerous steps involved in the solar power installation for Sydney. The first step is to complete the application for permission to build a PV solar power grid on your property. It typically takes our team between one and two weeks to complete this application process and an additional week for the application to be approved. However, there are some circumstances where approval may take longer.
Once the application has been approved, we order the necessary supplies and set a date to complete the solar system installation in Sydney process. Our CEC-accredited installers can usually complete the installation in one day, but the location and size of the solar panels and weather conditions could require additional days. On average, we can complete a solar panel installation in the Sydney metro area within 4 to 8 weeks and a regional installation in 4 to 12 weeks.
WHY CHOOSE CAPTAIN GREEN SOLAR SYDNEY?
With the increased popularity of solar energy, more and more solar panel companies in Sydney are popping up. Our team at Captain Green Solar has been helping home and business owners make the switch to solar power for over 10 years. During this time, we have worked hard to build a solid reputation for being the best solar company in Sydney and for providing top-quality services and products with every job we complete.
Captain Green Solar is a CEC Approved Solar Retailer and a member of the Smart Energy Council, Clean Energy Council and the Master Electricians. Best of all, we are one of the few 100% Australian owned and operated solar companies in Sydney. Additionally, we offer exceptional customer service. We never treat you like just another customer. Instead, our team works directly with you to ensure you select the solar power system that best meets your specific needs.
SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION TODAY
Whether you’re ready to go solar in Sydney today or you want more information about how solar power in Sydney can work for your home or business, schedule a free, no-obligation 30 minutes consultation today. Our experts then use these 30 minutes to customise and design a Solar System to suit your lifestyle; choose products that meet your needs and are within your budget; answer any and every Solar question that you may have. At the end of this 30-minute strategy session, we will provide you with a no-obligation offer and estimated performance reports to better understand the benefits of your potential solar system.
Call our office at 1300 361 682 to schedule your free consultation or to learn more about our solar deals in Sydney. If you’d rather communicate via email, leave your email address on our contact form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.