Solar power can save you hundreds, or even thousands of dollars every year on your electricity bill. For example, an average household can save between $534 and $1,150 per year, depending on location and daily power consumption with a 3.0kW solar power system. As the price of electricity goes up every year, so will the savings.
Don’t miss out, with thousands of dollars in rebates still available, install a solar power system and begin enjoying the benefits of a reduced electricity bill.
Over the years, Captain Green Solar has helped Australians enjoy solar power benefits that include:
- Reduced electricity bills for years to come.
- Minimised impact from huge energy price increases.
- An increase in their home value.
- Improved living environment.
- Maintaining a better quality of life.
- A reduction in their carbon footprint.
- Sense of environmental responsibility.
Making the most of your solar system
Here are some helpful tips to help you maximize the benefits of your solar system:
- Small actions and changes in your everyday behavior can reduce the consumption of your electricity significantly and reduce your payback period.
- Making your home or business more energy efficient will make the most of your solar system. Some of the ways you can do this include:
- Using your appliances during the day, when your solar system is producing electricity.
- Turn appliances off, at the wall, to make sure they are completely off and not on “stand by”.
- Replace your appliances with energy efficient ones.
- Turn the thermostat down on your hot water heater. This could be the major usage of power in your home if you have an electric booster hot water system.
- Turn of air conditioners and heaters if you aren’t home, and only use them in rooms that are occupied.
- Use only energy efficient lightbulbs.
- Install shades or blinds on your windows to prevent heat gain in your home.
Captain Green Solar can customise a solar system that will make the best and most efficient use of the electricity your system produces. That’s why you need to call one of our professional team members today, so you can look forward to a brighter future.