Make the Payment
Captain Green Pty Ltd
We are an experienced team of solar experts with vast knowledge and experience in designing and installing solar power systems for Australian homes and businesses. We supply and install tailor made PV Solar systems nation wide. Please check Terms and Conditions .
Shipping and delivery policy
We supply and install directly
You can pay with a credit card through Westpac’s Payway services which is faster and secure . This is a secure and simple online based payment method . To make your invoice payment simply follow the link below and enter your invoice number along with the pertinent information. We accept MasterCard® and Visa. All currencies in AUD.
2% surcharge for and Visa and MasterCard .
AMEX & JCB not accepted.
Please do not forget to mention your invoice number when you transfer money into Captain Green’s account.
Bank Name: Westpac
A/c Name: Captain Green Pty Ltd
BSB: 032 070
Ac No: 467710
Post your cheque or money order with your payment slip to the address shown below:
Captain Green Pty Ltd
Unit 1/19 Miowera Rd,
Chester Hill NSW 2162
Alternatively you can provide the Cheque or Money order to our accredited installer on the day of installation
- You may cancel the Contract if the System is not installed at the address shown in the Offer within 6 months from the expiration of the “estimated timeframe for installation”, which is 6 weeks after the deposit has been paid or order confirmation form signed. Subject to the other provisions of this Contract, if you cancel the Contract in these circumstances, we will refund you the amount you have paid towards the Amount Payable as at the date of cancellation.
- If you are advised either during the pre-installation site inspection (if one is conducted) or with a pre-installation company inspection or on the day of installation (if no pre-installation site inspection is conducted) that additional fees and charges are necessary to install your System you may cancel the Contract. In the event of a cancellation, the initial deposit will become non-refundable (GST Inclusive). Captain Green will refund you the Purchase Price minus the initial deposit (equivalent to 10% of the Purchase Price). You cannot cancel the Contract under this clause 7.3 on the day of installation if you were advised during the pre-installation site inspection or pre-installation technical phone consultation, that additional fees and charges are necessary to install your System.
- If we believe the installation of your System is unsafe or is unsuitable for your premises, we may cancel the Contract and we will refund you the amount you have paid towards the Amount Payable as at the date of cancellation in order for the cancellation to take effect.
- If you chose to cancel the Contract (in the circumstances permitted by the preceding paragraphs), you must notify us (or our agent, contractor or employee) of your decision to cancel the Contract, by telephone or by signing our cancellation form, or by notifying us through email before that System has been installed in order for the cancellation to take effect.
- If you elect to cancel the contract after the 10 day cooling off period, Captain Green Solar will be entitled to withhold the full deposit amount unconditionally as well as proceed to install the system and claim the amount owing, unless stated in our terms and conditions.
- Refunds can be made to via Bank Transfer, Reversal of Transaction or Cheque
We can contacted by any of the below
Phone – +61 1300 361 682
Fax – 02 8790 6451
Email – email@example.com
Address – 1/19 Miowera Rd, Chester Hill, NSW 2162 Austrlia
Call 1300 361 682 or click here for a quote !